Monday, January 26, 2004

Conversations

Here is a list of the people I have talked to so far today (convo talked to, not just "hi":

Jeff B - told me all about the flag pole taking out the main power line
Bill B - asked if I learned to talk by clicking yet
Scott - kept telling me about bugs - ugh, got a hug :)
Dave M - general "ready to go?" questions, got a hug :)
Bill C - same as above, got a hug :)
Kathleen - woo hoo! good angel fun began with "why are you up this early?" it was 7:30, 10am is early for her
Dennis - doesn't seem to realize I'm leaving
Emily - nough said!
Tiff - work and class convo
Jonathan - yay, well it's Jonathan, actually pretty good convo for once - although I would have liked to hang out w/ him more - 1/2 hour will have to do, got a good hug at least :)
Sharon - she has class with Krystal
Jess S - french class and a certain Michigan football player and Phil and other goodies - got a hug :)
Tom - he just said "don't you leave for Africa tomorrow?"
Clasen - only on-line, but that is nice too
Elan - came in to say goodbye, got a hug :)
BC - lots of fun stuff, picnics and airplanes and such
Lupe - my yellow person :)
Pat - today's schedule, not so friendly (the schedule, not Pat)

I'm sure there will be many more as the day goes on!

(Original Post)

Giddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!

I'm gonna miss you so much. At least we had one more AIM threesome before you left! And now I don't have to worry about laughing and bothering everyone else in the computer lab. I won't write too much, cuz I will have lots to tell you in letters.
Love you lots!
Em

(Comment originally left January 26, 2004.)