Thursday, July 1, 2004

Grrr

This part's for Mommy:
I tried to order my watch battery and the book I wanted (Erica Rosch Field Guide to Sheepshead) and discovered I can't get to the actual shopping cart page on any websites here, grrr... good for you I guess, bad for me.

Anyway, can you make sure you and Katrina are home in the evening on either Sat Aug 14 or 21? - let me know on here which one. You keep saying "such and such is on the same day as such and such" but never tell me dates.

Also, If they're still there, next time you send something can you send my contacts and a bottle of solution. My glasses fog up when I ride at dawn or dusk, which is either coming or going from Monze, and then I can't see anything. And any old pair of loose headphones that are laying around, mine broke. Thanks.


Everyone:
I'm doing well, back at site after my 2 weeks of adventures. Ba Lenix said to let everyone know he really likes dates (the kind you eat) and can't find them here so send some ;)
Guess that's it for today. I miss everyone and love mail!

(Original Post)

Happy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aurelia-
I hope you get my letter when you go to the post office today. There is so much for me to tell you again.... the numbers are growing!
And woot is not something you should worry about noy knowing. It's a random thing people write, not a new slang word that you should be using in Africa.
Love,
Em

(Comment originally left July 1, 2004.)

Anonymous said...

Evenings

Katrina and I will be gone on the 21st - that's the weekend of the pageant, so it will have to be the evening of August 14.

I'll look for your contacts and solution and send them in the next package I send, along with a pair of headphones - I know that there are at least two laying around, because I've used both at the Y.

Mommy

(Comment originally left July 3, 2004.)

goldenrail said...

Thanks mommy! The 14th it is! ;)

(Reply originally left July 13, 2004.)