Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vote for President of Goldenrail!

I have heard so often, "I am going to vote for candidate X, because candidate Y will raise my taxes."  Or, "I'm going to vote for candidate X, because candidate Y thinks my quarter of a million dollar income makes me rich."  (I've got news for you, it does.)  People, we are voting for President of the United States, not President of You!

Yes, we all have a right to vote for the candidate we think will do the best job.  And, if you haven't already, please make sure you go out Tuesday to exercise that right.  But, remember, we need the person who will best represent the interests of our country, not the person who's going to look after your interests the best.  That's your job.

There's a lot to be concerned about right now, the economy, the war, the environment.  The best weapon we can have in the war on terror is a leader the rest of the world respects.  That leader will represent our country, will represent all of us collectively.  If he is respected, our country will be too.

So, go out and vote, for President of the United States, not for President of You.

No comments: