Sunday, March 27, 2005

For Mommy and Katie

I totally just wrote out this long-vampire e-mail and it didn't send, just disappeared....grrr
I'll try to get everything in here.
Itinerary - you have it pretty good, I'll continue working out details w/ Kandyatas, etc.
Thank you for adjusting Holiday Inn res
There are 2 talking Dipsys - not the one that talks to Katrina's LaLa. They're prob wherever you put Bandana and all them.
Ariel is totally syked about the prospect of cheese (me too! me too!)
Bring your camcorder and camera.
DO NOT bring a mosquito net - I have one over my bed and we can pick one up here for $5 (or$10) whcih I beleive is cheaper than the US.
Bring: swimsuits, bug spray, suntan lotion.
I usually limit my bad habits to partys and Peace Corps get-togethers. ...cloves yummy....Cubans yummy... I'll be grateful and happy even if you only bring yourselves.

i feel like I'm forgetting soemthing - I'll try to e-mail again mid-April

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! (a bit early)

(Original Post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Sounds good - It will probably be past your birthday by the time you read this - but Happy Birthday - hope it was a good one! Love you, see you in a little over 1 month!

Mommy

(Comment originally posted March 29, 2005.)

Anonymous said...

hope you have a happy happy birthday
miss you
caitlin

(Comment originally posted April 5, 2005.)