Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Getting to Nebraska

Mommy, Daddy and Noki left by car for Nebraska on Monday. Katrina and I are to fly out Friday. Mommy told me the flight info was on the fridge.

Conversation between me and Katrina Monday night:

Me: There's no flight info on the fridge and we only have one broom, so I don't know how we're getting to Nebraska.

Katrina: We have a vacuum

M: You want the broom or the vacuum?

K: Vacuum?

M: Which one, the Kirby?

K: Yeah.

M: Ok, I'll call Mom to tell her the Kirby might fall out of the sky.

Luckily, the flight information was on the kitchen table...

(Original Post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!!

I'm so glad you're back!! Well, in Nebraska apparently but you get the point. We HAVE to get together - so much has happened and I want to hear all about Africa. By the way, I am engaged now and 2 months after that I ended up pregnant :)... Baby girl is due Aug 19!! CALL ME!! 414-254-4233 Terri

(Comment originally left May 4, 2006.)

Anonymous said...

me again

Or you could email me... terri_evans_13@yahoo.com. Realized I forgot to include that this morning.

I think of you everyday..I have 4 mini rubber ducks dressed as pirates on top of my computer at work... :) Talk soon!

(Comment originally left May 4, 2006.)