Sunday, June 13, 2004

Lusaka

In Lusaka today for IST, will be away from site for 2 weeks, sadness, I miss my Zam-fam. We rode in the back of a pick-up truck all the way here, very crowded (11 ppl and luggage) but cheaper than a bus.

I finally got mail from the Post Office so Mommy, I got your package, thanks!
I will only be able to get my mail when I go into Monze, about every 2 weeks. Please excuse the delays in my responses, it doesn't mean I don't love you all!

Adding onto my list of things to do when I get back:
I'm going to the Dells! who's coming with me? (OK, I bet almost no one got that) - go to the Dells, ride on the ducks, play mini-golf, visit storybook gardens, go on the boat rides, eat at Paul Bunyan's....

I miss everyone at home sooooo much.

Emily - I want mail :( but I can't even be a little upset because I know how busy you are.

Ah well, off to have some pizza!!!! WOO HOO VERY SPECIAL TREAT!!! And tonight I may even get to take a bath with hot water from a faucet and turn on a light switch, oh this is so exciting! :)

(Original Post)

Chipper

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A letter is on the way... lots of good stuff in it, I hope. You should be getting it soon. :)
Love and miss you lots!

(Comment originally left June 13, 2004.)

Anonymous said...

Re: hello

hey i did forward my mail so hopefully i will get it. glad you got my letter. i love and miss you so much and when you get back i will got ANYWHERE with you even if i really don't want to go. love and miss you too much

(Comment originally posted June 13, 2004.)

Anonymous said...

Going to the Dells

Hey Sis, I'll go the Dells with you since it is one of my favorite vacation spots. :) You can buy that drink for me there ;) I'm still waiting for a letter from you, although getting mail forwarded from Lincoln can be kinda slow. Love you lots, Wendy

(Comment originally left June 21, 2004.)

goldenrail said...

Wendy, I didn't write cuz I didn't have your address and, but I've started a letter now since I finally got one from you! I miss you - having fun with the bones?

(Reply originally left June 22, 2004.)