Friday, October 8, 2004

A Bet

I forgot this story, somehow, from the party night in Kalomo.

Shane keeps insisting that I'm a lot taller than I am. A LOT of people do actually. But I always tell them, 'no, no, I'm five nine and three quarters.'
Shane didn't believe me and bet me 10 pin that I'm closer to 5'11 than 5'9.75". We marked me on the wall in the Kalomo house and measured it - exactly 5'9.75"! I win :) And now everybody's on the wall.

My dad is silly - "ice down your knee".... oh sure, let me just open up my freezer...oh wait, I don't have one, guess I'll have to walk down the hall to the ice machine - oh, I don't even have a HALL!

Mom, I sent you a letter today and I got the last package - woo hoo :)

(Original Post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like at home

So - will they save that wall, just like ours at home? If we re-paper the hallway, we're saving that piece!!
Sent you a letter Thursday - glad you have all the packages now.
Wonder why they leave here at the same time, but don't get there at the same time!!??

Love you - Mommy

(Comment originally left October 8, 2004.)

Anonymous said...

Just like at home

(If you get this twice blame the computer)
Are they going to save it on the wall, just like at home? IF we re-paper the hallway, we're going to save that piece!
Sent you a letter on Thursday - glad you finally got the last package. I don't understand why if they're sent the same time, they don't all get there at the same time. Oh well.

Love you - Mommy

(Comment originally left October 8, 2004.)