Friday, August 12, 2005

Hey from Kitwe

So AOL redesigned (at least on this computer) and I can't even FIND my e-mail. Oh well. Things have been going really well...except some people (eh-hem) don't write letters....

We're at IST and this is free so, what they hey - from Emmie's journal:

My iTunes: I don't have i-tunes so this is just what i can get from the pod itself
How many total songs? 8999 but some are recordings and some i need to get rid of cuz i HATE
First: "'S Wonderful' Ella Fitzgerald
Last: The last ones are actually all blank cuz they're in Hebrew and that doesn't show up on the pod but before that is "Zuriky" by K'antu

Sort by Time
can't do that on the pod but i'm sure the shortest and longest are recordings from zambia

Sort by Album
First: Martini Lounge - Esquivel
Last: That Hebrew album is last, Zoorpa, U2 just before that

Sort by Artist
First: Tearin' Up My Heart - Nsync
last: besides that Hebrew one... She's Not There - The Zombies

Ten Most Played Songs the pod gives 25 and doesn't rank them, sorry
1. "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" The Darkness
2. "Ladies of the Road" King Crimson
3. "The Next Episode" Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
4. "Evil Deeds" Eminem
5. "Makin' Good Love" Avant
6. "Hey Ya!" Outkast
7. "Gone" 'Nsync
8. "Roses" Outkast
9. "Ass Like That" Eminem
10. "Em Calls Paul (skit)" Eminem
11. "Here for the Party" Gretchen Wilson
12. "'C' is for Cookie" Cookie Monster
13. "Like Toy Soilders" Eminem
14. "Loverman" Metallica
15. "Pass the Courvoiseier Part II" Busta Rhymes and P. Diddy
16. "Barnabas Theme from Dark Shadows" Dark Shadows
17. "Milk Shake" Kelis
18. "Ching'ande" Angela Nyirenda
19. "Yakumbuyo" Danny
20. "The Voice Within" Christina Aguilera
21. "Business" Eminem
22. "Venus" Air
23. "Dracula's Wedding" Outkast, feat. Kelis
24. "karmaboc" maki
25. "Smoking Cigarettes" Tweet

10 Recently Played this is not extact
1. "Siku Yalelo" Exile
2. "First Lady" Mr. Nice
3. "Ching'ande" Angela Nyirenda
4. "House Money Car" Nalu
5. "Candy Shop" 50 Cent
6. "With You Part 2" C.R.I.$.I.$.
7. "Bakafwaka" Danny
8. "Awesome God" Michael W. Smith
9. "Curtians" Aphex Twin
10. "Beta TV" Danny

Find "sex." How many songs show up? can't
Find "death." How many songs show up? can't
Find "love." How many songs show up? can't

Maybe I should redo this sometime when I'm in Monze and have i-tunes.... besides, most of you have no idea what these songs are anyway!

(Original Post)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Big^4! If you get me an address I will right to you! I was excited to see you updated! I hope all is still good! *Hearts* Little^4

(Comment originally left August 13, 2005.)

goldenrail said...

Here you go:
Aurelia Schultz
C/O Lenix Kayanda
Chona Middle Basic School
Box 393
Monze, Zambia

(Reply originally left August 19, 2005.)

Anonymous said...

hey

how are you?? I am so sorry i have not written in a long time i will write soon have been really busy and really stressed
love and miss you

(Comment originally left August 15, 2005.)

Anonymous said...

Letter?

I'm waiting for someone to write, too. I've written three and only received one since I've been back (boo hoo) and no anniversary or birthday card :'(. Sent three boxes today - one 'fun stuff' and the two boxes of textbooks. All air - but the textbooks are 'parcel post air', so they should take a little longer but not as long as by land (water?). Love you -
Mom
PS your little sister says she's lazy and procrastinates (bet she couldn't spell it ;) )

(Comment originally left August 17, 2005.)