Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Museum

I am at the museum right now with Nathan and Wendy. This is in the Discovery World. We just saw an Imax film on Beavers! It was way cool. I want a pet beaver; they are uber cute! I think we should get one and drain the swimming pool and refill it with fresh water and then the beaver can live in it! What fun! My favorite part of the film was when the beaver went looking for a mate and found a skunk. The beaver took one look at the skunk, said "un uh" in its cute little beaver voice and then ran the other way. I like beavers.

We looked at maps and found Cudahy and Weeping Waters (Nathan's town) and even Steele-Swarthout! Yup, we could zoom in that far on the map. I was like, "hey, it's circle drive!"

We also saw How to Dig a Hole through the Center of the Earth and the clay-mation dinosaur movies. The Howler monkey in the rainforest didn't howl at me, but there are new moving creatures where the front desk used to be. We played the caterpillar game and I won; I became a butterfly and had baby butterflies first!

Wendy is now inserting my credit card into some weird machine, so I better go.

Good-bye all, from the Museum!

(Original Post)

Enthralled

No comments: