Monday, January 26, 2004

20 Questions

Ok, let's try this a 3rd time and hope the computer doesn't restart again.
Here are the 20 questions I had previously on my aim profile. Play them with a friend! Not all of them have 20 clues, but hey - I'm not perfect! The answers will be posted in a different entry.

A
Instruct Players that I am a Person
1. I was a Beta
2. Go back 3 spaces
3. I was a cool color
4. I dropped dead
5. I enjoyed swimming but never won a race
6. Choose a player to go back 1 space
7. Loose your turn
8. Although I spent lots of time there, I never worked at Wal-mart
9. I never put soup in my bowl
10. I was smaller than a bread box
11. I was smaller than an elephant
12. I hatched from an egg
13. My owner likes alliteration
14. Rather than a priest, a DR directed my funeral.
15. I didn’t die from drowning.
16. Take out Cal and you get me
17. Lose your turn
18. I wasn’t gold
19. I hated salt
20. Before I died, I brought many great amusement.

B
Instruct players that I am a person
1. I am Buddhist
2. I chant
3. I do not live in the jungle trees
4. Although often heard of, I am rarely seen
5. My leader was once a Hindu
6. I am from a specific area of Asia
7. I have Christian counterparts all over the world
8. I am male
9. Lose your turn
10. I am celibate
11. I‘ve been around more than 7 yrs
12. I am single
13. I am bigger than a bread box
14. Go back 3 spaces.
15.

C
Instruct Players that I am a person
1. Although often surrounded by midgets, I do not work in a circus.
2. Some go South for the winter, I stay North.
3. I’ve never met a penguin
4. I love presents.
5. I am very old
6. I don’t need headlights
7. I used to be called Chris
8. My stockings rarely match
9. I am jolly
10. I’d make a good chimney sweep
11. I have “claws” but I won’t scratch you.
12. If my friends were German, they’d be eleven
13. People love to sit on my lap
14. One month a year I have many twins
15. I love snow
16. I fly without wings
17. Pick a player to go back 3 spaces.
18. I’m a Kringle you don’t eat
19. I only work once a year
20. My “ho”s don’t stand on corners.

D
Instruct players that I am a thing
1. Although my name implies it, you will never find me on a Jewish person.
2. Sir Mix-a-Lot loves me
3. I’m made of special jelly.
4. I’m mostly found in the inner city
5. I’m not worn on babies’ feet
6. Cosmo hates me
7. I’m big and round
8. People love to squeeze me
9. I’ll keep the seat toasty warm
10. I may be shaped like it, but I don’t tell time
11. White girls may shout about me but they never have me

E
Instruct players that I am a person
1. My best friend sounds like an owl.
2. I dreamt I was in a rock band
3. I dated a cheerleader
4. When I went to college, I bombed
5. The New guys weren’t as cool as my friends
6. I got into Yale but didn’t go
7. I lived in CA
8. Go back 1 space
9. I am fictional
10. I always picked on the principal
11. I was in the ballet “Swan Pond”
12. I am blonde
13. I am in syndication
14. One of good friends later became a stripper
15. My girl friend moved to Beverly Hills
16. I’m also known as Mark-Paul
17. Lose your turn
18. One a free guess any time.
19. It wasn’t the liberty bell that saved me.
20. In Middle School I lived in Indiana

F
Instruct players that I am a place
1. I am very old
2. I burned down once
3. I am constantly being remodeled
4. People do not like my 3rd layer
5. I often get snow
6. My windows have V’s.
7. I’m never Moody but I usually have one
8. There are many names a few yards from me
9. I am often hit with flying discs
10. I have a lawn and a quad with the same name
11. One free guess any time
12. I have lots of memory
13.

G
Instruct players that I am a person
1. I once said I wanted to fly and later got to
2. I can be deep and brooding or sweet and sentimental
3. I am male
4. I am living
5. I have worked with Julia Stiles
6. Lose your turn
7. I have worked with Ben Affleck
8. I am not Chinese but often on screens
9. I never “Doolittle”
10. I have been to boot camp
11. I have seen Arizona
12. I am cute
13. Go forward 3 spaces
14. I’ve been in water (H2O)
15. I was in The Faculty
16. I’m from Hollywood
17. I am single
18. I am always surrounded by cameras
19. I don’t like Japanese
20. I always wind up in love triangles

H
Instruct players that I am a person
1. I am always Slim no matter how much I eat
2. Many people don’t like me
3. I am male
4. I divorced my wife
5. I love my daughter
6. I’m sorry Stan
7. I’ve hugged Elton John
8. I am living
9. Many people mistake me for black
10. I stand up because I’m the real one
11. I called Detroit home
12. I’m a musician
13. It’s not my Devil’s Night
14. I work with a famous Dr.
15. I sometimes talk to a Dogg
16. I tell it like it is
17. I’ve worked with Dido
18. My name is sort of an acronym
19. I’ve got a “shady” character
20. My mother sued me

I
Instruct players that I am a place
1. I am responsible for making people smell nice
2. I have the world’s first drive through brothel
3. I have a beautiful Cathedral
4. My citizens speak Deutsch
5. I am not a capital
6. I am a city
7. Lose your turn
8. I am bigger than an elephant
9. I do not come in a bottle
10. I have a large chocolate factory
11. I am in Europe
12. I am not in America
13. I am very old
14. My neighbors speak many different languages
15. My money is the Euro
16. Go ahead 2 spaces
17. I have streets
18. You can fly or drive to me, some even walk
19. Many tourists visit me
20. I am not in Asia

J
Instruct Players that I am a person
1. Lose your turn
2. I have written books
3. I am familiar with Jesus
4. I have been called a pope
5. I love riding my bike
6. I climb stairs often
7. My first name is not what many people think
8. I am male
9. I am married
10. I am living
11. I am a biblical scholar
12. I know Greek
13. I know Hebrew
14. I retired in 2003

K
Instruct Players that I am a place
1. Go back 3 spaces
2. Go forwards 3 spaces
3. All roads lead to me
4. I have a Gazebo
5. I have little parking
6. I have a small town feel
7. I am American
8. I had few two-way roads
9. Most of my buildings are quite old
10. My name is Indian
11. Lose your turn
12. A river runs through me
13. I have many choo choo tracks
14. I am constantly under construction
15. When you're blue you can go to me

(Original Post)

Excited

No comments: