Friday, November 19, 2004

Back in Lusaka and gotta jet down to Monze soon.

On the plane from Jo-Berg to Lusaka I sat next to a lady from the American Embassy in Lusaka. Turns out we were on the same planes all the way from Chicago! And she's friend's with the country director's wife and Nikki, who I stay with in Lusaka, is living in the country director's guest house so I got a ride from the airport all the way there! Awesome!!!!

Mommy and Kiefer, I e-mailed you both back but I don't know if it sent, if not try me again. (mommy e-mail me the word wall file and send the disc to monze)

I miss everyone tons!

(Original Post)

Sad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you roomie!

(Comment originally left November 22, 2004.)

goldenrail said...

I love you too roommie! 0:)

(Reply originally left November 22, 2004.)

Anonymous said...

I sent the file you asked for and will send the CD. Don't be sad - :(

Love you -
Mommy

(Comment originally left November 20, 2004.)