Friday, November 5, 2004

Lesbians Who Don't Eat Feet and That Farmer with a Computer

I have not laughed that hard in a long long long time!

Happy 16th Katrina (yesterday)! My little sister is getting so big *sniff* - thanks for Gibby ;) Glad you liked your surprise - hee hee.

I can't even thank you guys enough - that was a wonderful night, full of many random surprises! Hooray for alcohol that comes in a bottle, not a bag, and for bathrooms with their own supply of toilet paper and soap. And WOO HOO for sisters :) (and pseudo-sisters that think I'm their co-worker's wife). So so many great comments and random things - but the best, I think: "What is that?!" upon me picking up, from my plate, a knife! Apparently these are new and unusual around here. ;)

Whenever this new Eminem cd actually comes out - I NEED to find it!

well now, I think it's time to take a nice hot shower - BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!!!! (and I don't want to smell funny)

(Original Post)

Ecstatic

"Roses" - Outkast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm not sure which was funnier, the knife, or me saying you should be proud of me cuz I'm a lesbian!

I missed you soo much, I'm glad that you are home for awhile.


(Comment originally left November 5, 2004.)

goldenrail said...

But you know - people have been telling us we're lesbian lovers since we've been 2 :)

(Reply originally sent November 4, 2004.)