Friday, November 5, 2004

Way too funny

So for some odd reason I thought I'd try this thing from Emily's journal a long long time ago and it was so ridiculous I had to post it here.
Well Andrea, Lupe, Little and Ang - guess we have some planning to do ;) I don't know how Lupe is going to get me to a democratic convention though.





Which LJ friends will you sleep with?
LJ Username
Favorite Color
Are you drunk?
Sex in the backseat of a car andrea4103
Sex at a democratic convention lupeslife
Sex on a nude beach ccmathgeek
Hottest sex of your life braves440
Sex rating - 2%






























Number of times you will orgasm 99
This QuickKwiz by akasha82 - Taken 98990 Times.
Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz

(Original Post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh, I can't wait!

That is just FABULOUS, Rail!!!

I'm looking forward to when you get back... ;)

Love, Lupe :*

(Comment originally left November 11, 2004.)