Tales about growing up and my life now. Particularly home economics adventures.
Formerly: Why You Think I'm Weird, Stories From My Childhood
I decided to change the name of my blog because it now contains many stories from the current part of my life, which some people insist is something called "grown-up." But how can this not be a childhood? I'm having too much fun! (Looking for actual garter skirts? Try here.)
I can’t remember my father crying for her. Perhaps he did when I was not
looking. Perhaps the others saw him – because I don’t know how you can hide
a gr...
Darling Buhari,
Before we entered a relationship, before we fell in love and you promised
to Change my life, I used to give thanks every In-dependence day...
Hey, I’ve got a new space on the web: michellethorne.cc I’ll be blogging
there from now on, but will keep these pages up for a while as I tinker and
get th...
It has been a fascinating week in the world of artificial intelligence. The
subject has broken containment, and it seems like everyone is talking about
it....
I’ll begin with a disclosure: I tend to vote blue. I don’t like my fellow
Americans going hungry, or having to choose between being ill or being
bankrupt ...
It’s time to nominate and vote for your favourite people, businesses and
things to do in Zambia. #TopZedBrands is all about you. Reward the people
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment