Friday, April 25, 2003

I Used to Think...

This one is a little different in that I may add to it as I remember things: A General Story.

When I was little, I used to think Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur were special Girl Scout holidays because they were on my Girl Scout calender and nowhere else.

When I was little, I used to think it was called "Silicon Valley" because most of the woman there had fake breasts.

When I was little, I used to think all dogs were males and all cats were females - like roosters and chickens. Not sure why, possibly because my id bracelet has a dog and a cat with a heart in between them and becasue dogs act like men whereas cats act like women.

Confused

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is "silicon valley"? me very canfussed. by (who else but.... kat, little u)

(Comment originally posted May 1, 2003.)

goldenrail said...

Ask your mother.

(Reply originally posted May 1, 2003.)

Anonymous said...

i did :)(hehehehehe)

(Reply to the reply originally posted May 1, 2003.)