Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Survey

I am contemplating continuing my daily childhood stories in the memories section (Can't lose them!) and using this as a regular journal. However, since if you are reading this it will probably effect you, I want opinions. If I do this, it will not be a place where I make odd comments in regards to small anonymous incidents, rather, in my true brutal honesty fashion, this will simply be typing in what I write in my regular books. I will enter back-entries as I have time. This means that if I was mad at you on say March 10th of 2001, it might say some not-so-nice things. It also means you may find out more than you wanted to know about me (esp. if you're my mother) or it could satisfy your curiosity of what goes on in my head. I am interested in sharing this since I believe in being an open-person, but I do not want to do it at the expense of hurting others, esp those I care enough about to include in my memories of life. Please respond to this and let me know how you feel about the addition of such, of restrictions wanted or censoring/editing desired. Thanks, Me.

(Originally Posted on April 16, 2003.)

Complacent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say don't post your personal thoughts for everyone to read. I'm not all about anyone doing that.

(Comment originally left April 16, 2003.)

Anonymous said...

Your desire to be an open person is admirable, however, others might get hurt, and relationships might be jeopardized. People always say they want to know what is going on in others heads, but do we really? Best to keep private thoughts private... for risk of hurting (or shocking!) others.

(Comment originally left April 16, 2003.)

Anonymous said...

well, i say that you should do what you want. if you feel comfy telling all, then go right ahead, some people might find it useful/interesting..... but if there are some things that you don't want ...well... .don't post them. you can post some things so only your friends can read them... or that only you can... i say it's your decision:) and i say that I LOVE MY BIG!

(Comment originally left April 16, 2003 by jessicakes)

Anonymous said...

I think that this decision is completely up to you. You should be the one to decide this. If you are ok with everyone reading your thoughts about other people, then go for it. If you're not, then you ought to re-think the idea. Since being introduced to online journals, i know that i, personally, have enjoyed reading the thoughts and feelings of others. Additionally, i have enjoyed writing my own thoughts down in my journal. That's all i've got...

(Comment originally left April 29, 2003.)