Sunday, April 13, 2003

Little Bunny Foo-Foo

Sub-category: Vacation Stories

One time, on vacation, the family was at a restaurant for dinner. Daddy and I were arguing about something (we're both Aries), when I heard a soft voice, "Little Bunny Foo-foo". Daddy and I stopped yelling at each other and looked down the table. Sitting at the end was my mother, complete with the bunny rabbit hand, singing "Little Bunny Foo-foo". Daddy and I looked at each other and at our sisters. We all shrugged and just joined in "hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice....". (well, Daddy didn't join in - there's always a party pooper). She may seem crazy - but Mommy stopped the fight between me and Daddy!

(Originally posted April 13, 2003.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u always know the fun things that happened!!! I was to young top rember:(

(Comment originally left on May 1, 2003, by Katrina.)