Thursday, December 18, 2003

Leaving

This isn't really a story, this is a list, in no particular order, of
things I will miss very much.
Mommy
Munchkin-head
Daddy
Talking to Wendy on aim (I already miss her)
Aim
Talking to Ant on aim
Emily
Emily's stupid comments that keep me rolling with laughter for days
My roommie
Electricity
My stereo, my stereo, my stereo
Pat
My really old friends that I have known forever, even though we tend to
loose touch for months at a time anyway
Katrina's friends, they amuse me
Sending kidnapping threats to Nathan - ha ha she's mine for almost a month!
Angel dinner
The computer lab
Joe sightings
Aim triangles
The phy plant guys
Barnes & Nobel
My dorm room
Seesters
Herb, at least a little bit
The ability to always go shopping when I need to, no matter the time of day
My car
My shoes
Plumbing
Soda, chips, pizza, even if I don't eat them very much
Leon's
The Airport
The Lake
Freeways, heh, paved roads for that matter
All my friends
Vicki's
Noodles
Hot showers, gee, showers in general
My pink poodle purse
Church, esp. sitting in front of Nelson's mom
Phones
Maple trees
Singing at the dinner table
Stairs
Cement
Roof volleyball
The pool
The ability to hear "would you like a glass of Liebfraumilch?" whenever
My relatives, holidays at Grandma's
Chili's
Army men
Reading stories with Mommy (Bendamalina get that pot off your head!)
All my friends at work
Hiding blankey, the bat, abominable, etc...
Game nights

(Original Post)

Sad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you!
I will miss you so much! I can't imagine school, yet alone life without you! But you will have an amazing time, and you will write me all the time to tell me about it. *hint, hint* I will have to tell you all about Joe sightings and milkshakes and all the rest of the boring stuff that goes on here.
Love,
Em

(Comment originally posted December 18, 2003.)

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm on the list!! :-D

I don't know what next semester is going to be like without you. I agree w/ my big...I don't know what life in general is going to be like without you. Goodbyes are very difficult for me, and even though we still have 6 more Monday's(yay!), the thought of saying goodbye to you makes me so sad. Thank you so much for an awesome semester full of good times, laughter, late night food runs, talks about everything and anything, loud music, and so much more. I love you, roomie!

(Originally posted December 19, 2003.)

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you
I'm going to miss you Rails... well, there isn't going to be anything new about that, since I do already! I hope that you have a wonderful life enriching experience and that it is everything you hoped it would be an then some. Make sure you write and tell me about it.

Alissa

(Comment originally posted January 11, 2004.)