Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Actually from yesterday...

...but it wouldn't let me update

Somehow I feel like there's nothing to write - and with how rarely I update, no one to read it anyway. So... I'll just do this i-tunes survey again now that I'm somewhere where I have access to that..
At least you know I haven't been in a bus accident.

My iTunes:
How many total songs? 9187 (running out of room....)

Sort by Song Title
First: 'S Wonderful - Ella Fitzgerald
Last: עלה נישא ברוח (Hebrew Track 1)- עידן רייכל (Hebrew)

Sort by Time
First: Spectograph - Spectograph
Last: Diversity Meeting - Mateyo (If you don't want to include my recordings then it's Exit Music - The Polyphonic Spree)

Sort by Album
First: 'Martini Lounge' - Esquivel
Last: ממעמקים (Hebrew) - עידן רייכל (Hebrew)

Sort by Artist
First: Tearin' Up My Heart - 'Nsync
last: skipping the Hebrew, She's Not There - The Zombies

Ten Most Played Songs
1. Hey Ya - Outkast
2. Roses - Outkast
3. Dracula's Wedding - Outkast
4. "C" Is For Cookie - Cookie Monster
5. Business - Eminem
6. karmaboc - maki
7. Gone - 'Nsync
8. Loverman - Metallica
9. Venus - Air
10. Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson

10 Recently Played
1. Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
2. Pollution - Limp Bizkit
3. Bicycle Built For Two - Cedarmont Kids
4. Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
5. 8 Miles and Runnin'(Feat. Freeway) - Jay-Z
6. Confrontation (with Val Jean) - Javert
7. Stars - Javert
8. Son of a Preacherman - Janis Joplin
9. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
10. American Pie - Don McLean

Find "sex." How many songs show up? 64 (but hey, that includes David EsSEX and all the Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic album songs and the Sex Mobb Does Bond album and the Sex Pistols
Find "death." How many songs show up? 13
Find "love." How many songs show up? 446





[How come 26 seems so much more than 22? and should it matter?]

(Original Post)

Lonely

No comments: