Friday, September 23, 2005

the end

Well that will be awkward, but it worked. Now if I could just get into my e-mail!!!

I didn't want to put this here, but it seems best option: Mommy, check Emmie's journal EMOO82 (under friends) and then call her if you can help - I know you have an extra person but it's still one less than before. Here's her #:
milw area code - my birthday minus the 1st digit - first 2 of the last 4 of my ssn and then # of brothers daddy has and then # of toilets on your property
Thanks mommy

(Original Post)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No entry

The last entry I found from Emmie was from June... I'm confused...haven't been home much all week - meetings, shack, homecoming etc. Sorry I wasn't on AIM when you were. I'll try to give Em a call this weekend and find out whatever it is you want me to help her with - I'm guessing it has something to do with offering her a place to sleep or stay or something like that....

Love - Mommy
PS - your phone was stolen!?! (and you want to stay another year??)

(Comment originally left September 23, 2005.)

Anonymous said...

You want to stay another year?! Let me know what's going on when you get a chance. Love you.

(Comment originally left September 23, 2005.)

goldenrail said...

Well if you'd write or answer your phone or anything you'd know! Just teasing, I know you're super busy and stressed and I was trying to wait until things were set before worrying ppl, but then mommy said, "we need to know exactly when you're coming home" so word's out, anyway.... I still really miss you. I wanted to call you tonight, but then I remembered, no direct long distance from Choma and, uh, no cell :(

(Reply originally left September 23, 2005.)

goldenrail said...

my phone was taken from SKY radio where Mindela put it to charge w/ 2 other phones (not taken). Needless to say, not a 'typical' situation and we SHOULD be able to get it back, the police just aren't so great at their real jobs....

(Reply originally left September 23, 2005.)