Saturday, September 24, 2005

At least I know ppl still read this....

STILL can't get into my e-mail! grrr...
80s party at provincials, found some black spandex capri pants - with my heels, black spandex tank top and lacy skirt from Aiyisha worn as a one shoulder shirt, plus the poofy hair and blue eye makeup ;) it's all good.....

Great (slightly edited) quote from the other day:
Me (in random musing): What if God doesn't play dice, he plays sheepshead?
Mat George: Then we're all f***ed!

(Original Post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go 80's!

I would pay for pictures of you dressed up like that, Aurelia.(I think I have some spare change somewhere...) :) Anyway, since you're having issues with email, I'll tell you here... Chris is crawling, pulling himself up to standing in his crib, and getting his first tooth! I can't wait until you can meet my little man! Hope you have a great weekend! (since I'm posting this on Thursday)

(Comment originally left October 10, 2005.)