Saturday, September 24, 2005

Small world

So, just now now, Ariel came into the room - she just got off the phone with her parents...
Today at work, her dad was talking about how his daughter's in Africa and a guy he happened to be working with said, 'Africa, I know somebody in Africa' - said my name, Ariel's dad said, "that name sounds familiar' and so asked Ariel tonight if she knew me!

Anyone know who I know working in metal or tin workings across from State Fair park? I have my guesses, but not really sure....

(Original Post)

Surprised

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. it's a world of ...??it's a small world, after all....missed you on Friday :( - we wouldn't have if the dome light would have gone off in the Neon when the doors were closed!! but it didn't - so we stayed outside trying to figure out why and missed you on AIM - by the way, Cudahy won their first conference game - Homecoming!! yeah - 12-10 over Greenfield. 'Bout time!

Love you - Mommy

(Comment originally left September 24, 2005.)

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!! when are you coming home again??? love love love... and TFJ of course!

(Comment originally left September 24, 2005.)