Friday, December 26, 2008

Coveted Present of the Year

There's always that one Christmas present that someone gets that everyone else wants.  This year that present was the t-shirt Alfred received from Mommy and Daddy.

front of bubbler shirt

back of bubbler shirt

 

Munchkinhead and I also got cute t-shirts; ours are about cheese.  (It's the second year in a row I've gotten a t-shirt with cheese on it for Christmas.)  We like our shirts, but we're still a tad bit jealous of Alfred's bubbler shirt.   I suspect Mary Ruth is right there with me and Munchkinhead.

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

OMG! I have to have that shirt! That is so awesome. Let me know where your mom got it (hopefully in MKE) and I'll have my dad get one for me.
You guys rock.

Jeannie said...

MR - The shirts are available from the Wisconsin Historical Society at wisconsinhstory.org (I think that's the website - if it's wrong, I'll post another comment.) It's easier to order online rather than calling. If your dad calls, they'll give him to the gift shop, and they only the answer the phone there if they're not busy.

MaryRuth said...

Thanks Jeannie!