Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Finished!

Last night I (finally) finished Mr. Trizzle's suit.  I think it looks nice; now I'm just hoping it fits!  He's not allowed to tell me if he doesn't like it.  He'll have to come up with some other reason for not wearing it tonight.

jacket almost finishedHere's a picture of the jacket on me just before it was finished.  (Hadn't put the 8 sleeve buttons on yet.)  It didn't fit on my dummy.  And, as you can see, it's a little tight around my hips, but I'm pretty sure mine are bigger than Mr. Trizzle's, so that should be ok.   We'll find out tonight if it fits!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go pincess!

jess said...

hooray!

Jeannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannie said...

Looks nice. I made two men's suits (not counting the leisure suit), both with vests. Never again - too putzy. And you know how I hate putzy!

MaryRuth said...

Oh.....now i think I know what the countdown clock was all about! ;-)

The suit looks awesome, he's gonna love it!

goldenrail said...

Mommy: you hate putzy, but you quilt!

Anonymous said...

So are we going to find out if he liked it and if he wore it?

goldenrail said...

When I get a minute. I'm busy; I have company. :P