Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eku Ojobi!

    It's my sister's birthday today.  A whole quarter of a century.  I'd say she's getting old, but she can't be; she's my little sister.

The vampire face must be genetic

See, so cute and little!

Happy Birthday Wendy Woo-Hoo

Now - so much bigger

 Wendy and her violaok, ok, so she's not quite this big - but she wouldn't come home for Christmas so Katrina and I had to make her out of snow.

Here's the real Wendy now - all grown up, *sniff*

 

herp coll (4)

at work ^ and at play v

KUSA 9 Packers

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me and wendy in lincolnI love you Alfred ~ your big sister

 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So that's why you wanted pictures of me. It's cute. Thank you :D. I love you Raya

goldenrail said...

Actually, that's not why I wanted them, but it seemed like another good use of them. Glad you got to see it on your birthday, before you left.

Jeannie said...

What a nice birthday tribute to your sister - sniff, sniff.love you both -

MaryRuth said...

you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, thank you for not including FerociousChoochoo and Tikeonatrike